Call for White Papers
ACMP welcomes original papers intended for novices to expert-level practitioners. Each submission must include content clearly related to change management without purposefully promoting commercial products or services.
This is a unique opportunity to share your ideas, concepts, case studies, and proven methods with the ACMP change management community and we want to hear from YOU!
One author from each of the top three papers will receive one complimentary registration to Change Management 2020. Additional details and submission guidelines are available below or on the
application form. ACMP looks forward to all submissions!
The submission deadline is January 6, 2020
To be eligible, all papers must be received by January 6, 2020, at midnight (ET) and meet the following requirements:
- All papers must be submitted via our online application system.
- Papers should be between 2,500 to 3,500 words and must adhere to ACMP submission guidelines, available here.
- Authors must include an abstract accurately summarizing the topic and focus of the paper (about 100 to 200 words) and author’s bio (75 words or fewer).
- Content must be structured clearly and provide an introduction (executive summary), results and observations, and conclusion.
- Content should be technically correct and be of interest to a wide audience of organizational change management practitioners.
- Submissions cannot be previously published in their current or similar form.
- Papers commercial in tone and/or intended to be promotional in nature will not be considered.
- Authors are required to agree to a contributor’s agreement permitting ACMP to publish papers across various channels.
- Any written content including graphics and images from third parties must have written permission for use.
- One paper per author will be accepted. A second author is permitted with the understanding that the two authors will each receive a 50 percent discount off the lowest conference registration rate, if deemed to be one of the top three papers.
- All papers must be submitted in English. Authors are strongly encouraged to have his or her work reviewed and proofread before submittal.
All submissions will be reviewed by the White Paper Committee composed of ACMP members. The committee will reach its decision for all accepted papers as well as the top-three winning and notify all authors by March 13, 2020.
Please download and review the following information and submit your application today.
For additional details, please contact: email@example.com