Click here for event information and to register.
About this Event
ACMP NorCal invites you and your peers in the Northern California change community to the 2019 ACMP NorCal Change Sympoisum. Bring your change game to the San Mateo Marriott to learn, engage and extend your change network as we:
Build the Future, Together.
KeyNote Speakers and Workshop Leaders:
- Tim Creasey, Chief Innovation Offer, Prosci
- Donna Brighton, Founder and co-owner of The Brighton Leadership Group & Founder ACMP and past ACMP Global President
Leading Speakers and Panelists, Including:
- Betty Magone, President of Nimble Technologies - Disruptive Change due to Technology
- Peter Gaarn - STARLab: A Socio-Technical Action Research Lab sponsored by Spring Networks.
- Kristi Royse - KLR Consulting - Powerful Presentations to Drive Change
- Sebastian Hamer, President, Changing Towards Strategic Diversity
Learn, With a full day Qualified for Professional Development Units towards CCMP
Engage, with our sponsors and learn how we can work together to build a better future.
Interact, across Industries and Peers through our networking and world cafe
Come together with ACMP NorCal to Build the Future, Together at ACMP NorCal 2019 Symposium October 18th, 2019
Registration includes breakfast 7:30-8:30 am PT and reception/happy hour 4:30-6:00 pm PT.