Title: Accountability and Making Change Stick
Presenter: Dave Soock
You have the tools, programs and processes but no one seems to be using them?
Regardless of which methodology you follow or how great your programs are if stakeholders are not using them the disruption of change will not be affected.
Here's a practical approach to getting change capabilities embedded with key stakeholders.
This interactive session will ensure you have an accountability framework that you can take back to your organization and use immediately.
We will answer these questions...
- How do I get change capabilities embedded across and down through my organization?
- Where do I start?
- What step by step approach do I need to take?
- How do I measure and monitor progress for this?
The session will share our experience and techniques. Participants will walk away with approaches, tools, templates and an action plan to get started right away.
Skill Level: Intermediate (3-5 Years of Change Management Experience)
Track: Tools of the Trade
David Soock is a Change Management professional with over 25 years of experience helping organizations, people and their leaders be more successful. His breadth of experience covers many sectors including financial services, retail, manufacturing, insurance, professional services, non-profit, public sector, industrial, and high tech.
He has acted as a change lead, facilitator, coach, and mentor to business leaders and their teams to develop solutions that are practical and effective.
His down-to-earth and pragmatic approach to what is usually deemed the “softer side of business” ensures a results orientation combined with an ability to connect with people and the issues that affect them. David has a unique ability to boil down complex issues, connect critical factors, and articulate it all in a way that brings clarity and focus for all levels of an organization.
- Identify the issues preventing stakeholder adoption of change tools and techniques
- List techniques to address change tool/ technique adoption issues
- Create a visual measure of adoption for change tools and techniques
- Create an action plan to implement an accountability framework in their organization