Title: Want Higher Profits, 100% Participation & a Committed Team?
Presenter: Chuck Blakeman
Skill Level: *Advanced* (5+ years of Change Management Experience)
Track: Trends & Innovation
Most of our teams are not bringing it all when they show up to work. They’re phoning it in and it’s destroying productivity, revenue, profits, and making our lives crazy! Instead of building a business, we’re managing codependent people who can’t or won’t take responsibility. It’s all on us.
Let’s fix it!
Companies of every size are changing their business practices and culture to:
- Increase revenue, productivity and profits
- Reduce management expenses
- Attract and retain the best talent in the world (who never want to leave)
Imagine your office this way:
- People require no management
- Team turnover is exponentially lower; a non-issue
- Every single team member is 100% engaged and brings it all every day
- The company's culture, beliefs and principles drive every decision at every level
- People Make Meaning, not just money, and a lot more of both
Chuck Blakeman is a successful entrepreneur, best-selling business author and world-renowned business advisor who built ten businesses in seven industries on four continents, and now uses his experience to advise others. His company, Crankset Group, provides outcome-based mentoring and peer advisory for business leaders worldwide.
Chuck sold one of his businesses to the largest consumer fulfillment company in America and led three other $10-$100 million companies. He presently leads the Crankset Group and a for-profit business based in Africa, focused on developing local economies to solve poverty.
Mr. Blakeman is a results leader with decades of experience leading companies in marketing, import/export, fulfillment, call centers, website development, printing and direct mail processing.
Some of Mr. Blakeman’s customers have included Microsoft, Apple, Eli Lilly, TAP Pharmaceuticals, Sun Microsystems, Tyco Healthcare, Johns Manville and many more Fortune 500s and smaller businesses.
He is a convention speaker, writer, and non-profit board member. Recent speaking appearances include Kenya, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and across the US. 100+ times a year. Recent print and online appearances include Inc. Magazine (regular contributor), Success Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNNMoney.com, NYTimes.com. He was recently cited in Dr. Stephen Covey's recent book, The 3rd Alternative.
- Get Clarity on why the emerging work world will be built around The Participation Age
- Get clarity on why we must replace employees with Stakeholders, and managers with Leaders
- Get clarity on why Participation Age leadership creates faster growth, higher profits, and more longevity
- Get clarity on how to become a Participation Age Company