Title: Behave Yourself: Using Behavior to Activate Change
Presenter: Michelle Yanahan
Skill Level: *Intermediate* (3-5 Years of Change Management Experience)
This session will energize participants by exploring how they can immediately employ practical behavior practices into their ability to drive change. Participants will be actively engaged in the session as they: 1. Assess their behavior based skills for driving change 2. Understand how behavior gets rooted and sustained 3. Explore visible and measurable differences between a behavior based approach and a typical change management approach 4. Learn 3 practical ways to include behavior in how they execute their next change 5. Gain reinforcement to put the learning into practice.
Michelle Yanahan, Principal and Owner of ChangeFit 360, is a passionate organizational change management strategist & thought leader with proven expertise in executing programs to deliver organizational change management as a strategic business competency.
Michelle has 16 +years progressive business experience in leadership roles in operations, change capability, competency development and execution, project execution and project management office (PMO) development and operations.
Michelle's professional expertise includes a background in corporate office operational transformation for insurance and financial services with local and global operations. Michelle’s professional accomplishments have included:
- Successfully growing the discipline of organizational change capability for a recognized financial services market leader
- Representing North America as the "face of change" partnering with colleagues across the globe to establish regional change capabilities to transform their businesses
- Coaching business and project leaders on driving transformational change
- Conceptualizing, building and delivering behavior focused leader and employee learning solutions for 400+ resources resulting in a 25% project execution lift
- Receiving the designation of ACMP Qualified Education Provider for the CCMP for ChangeFit 360 Boot Camp course
Michelle holds a Masters in Organizational Behavior from Benedictine University as well as CCMP and Prosci ADKAR certifications.
Michelle has been a featured presenter for ACMP Midwest , ACMP Global, ATD, Change Manaagement Review, ODN, PMI and SHRM
- Understand how behavior gets rooted and sustained
- Be able to describe differences between a behavior based approach and a typical change management approach
- Learn 3 practical ways to include behavior in how they execute their next change
- Gain reinforcement to put the learning into practice